Calm at Work
Workplace therapies for employers who value their employees
How it works
For maximum results we recommend treatment times of 20-30 minutes for each employee.
We understand that each company will require their own bespoke package depending on the number of employees they wish to be treated within the time frame, and we are happy to discuss this with you.
Price depends on the number of therapists, hours of work, treatments required and frequency of booking.
Take a look at our list of treatments to see which will work for you and your employees
Seated Acupressure/Onsite Massage
Indian Head Massage
This is a pressure point technique performed on the palm. The technique uses a single drop of essential oil chosen by the client from a selection brought by the therapist.
This meditation enables the client to go deep within themselves using breathing techniques and a followed script to find peace and relaxation. Available on a group basis.
1-2-1 and group coaching
Coaching based on the Compassionate Communication model, helping clients to deeply connect with their feelings and needs. Improves connection, direct and honest communication and understanding relationships.
Increases individual’s feelings and needs literacy and communication.
Compassionate Communication Masterclass
Compassionate Communication Management Training Day
Compassionate Communication is a heart-centred way of communicating in which the aim is to enhance life for everyone.
As managers/leaders this day looks at;
• how this technique gives us power with, not power over
• how to respond rather than react in emotionally triggering situations
• how to hear and connect with the needs and feelings of the other person, so I can show empathy (not necessarily agreement) and stay out of judgement and shame
• how to start and maintain the hard conversations
• it teaches me radical self-responsibility and therefore self-empowerment